Looking forward to Saturday October 21st 2017
- Station Street Seymour 10am – 4pm
- Regional Wineries, Gourmet Foods & Produce Treats
- Come and enjoy musical entertainment, while sampling our wines and tasting our treats
- All for $5 entry and a $15 Tasting Glass, or recycle lasts year’s tasting glass and buy a tag for only $8
(must be a Tastes of the Goulburn glass)
- The Goulburn Producers kitchen will be demonstrating regional produce and matching a meal with a beverage
- Celebrate sumptuous gourmet regional produce and local award winning wines, meet the producers, talk to the winemakers
- Meet the author – buy a book and have it signed at the Book Signing Marquee
- Plaster painting, face painting, pavement art, Jumping Castle. Heaps for the Kids to enjoy
- Heritage Train Rides & Visiting Steam Train (after entry to Tastes of the Goulburn)
- Come with the Heritage Trains. Both the Derm & R707 train is running right through to Seymour and return.
- The 1930 DERM (Diesel Electric Rail Motor) from DERMPAV (Diesel Electric Rail Motor Preservation Association of Victoria) has been refurbished and upgraded to allow it to run heritage services
- Enjoy a 20 minute shuttle ride with 7 trips running out past Mangalore and back.
- The shuttles will depart at the these times: 10:00 – 11:20 – 11:50 – 12:20 – 12:50 – 14:00 – 14:30
- The charge for the shuttle trips is $10 per head with children under 4 travelling free.
- Also available – Southern Cross, Wallan, Kilmore East & Broadford return to Seymour. For more information visit www.dermpav.net.au
- R707 Steam Train arrives at 11am bringing visitors from Melbourne and returning 1.40pm
- Visit Tastes of the Goulburn to view the era of steam trains at 11am & 1.40pm
- For more information to book for steam train return Southern Cross ticket visit www.707operations.com.au
Hop-on Hop off Bus
To all of Saturday events every 20minutes 10am – 3pm
Departs from Station St near Tastes of the Goulburn
Gold coin donation
Brought to you by Seymour Business & Tourism and Seymour Coaches
Supreme Australian Working Sheep Dog Championship
October 14th to 22nd, Kings Park.
Seymour Railway Heritage Centre
Saturday 21st October
Open Day at the depot 10am – 4pm
off Victoria St Seymour
Pioneer Park - Car Boot Sale
Saturday 21st October 10am – 2pm
car boot sellers cost $10
To book a site for the Car Boot Sale
Contact Pam ph 57922677 or mob 0423977162
Mitchell Photography Club
Saturday 21st October 10am – 4pm
VRI Hall Anzac Ave (near “Black Train”)
Entry – Free
Creative and skilfully captured images of the Mitchell Photograpy Club can be enjoyed at the VRI Hall.
Photographs depict a range of subjects with everything from landscapes to portraits.
The Mitchell Photography Club caters for local photographers who want to take better images,
learn how their camera works, be inspired to take photos, promote fellowship with other enthusiasts,
exchange ideas and share knowledge. See web site www.mitchellphoto.org
Street Art and performers will be a feature
Goldolphin Seymour Cup
Sunday 22nd October.
Gates open 10-30 am.
9 Races on the card.
55 Kobyboyn Road, Seymour.
Old Post Office Seymour Fine Art Gallery & Licensed Cafe/Restaurant
FREE ENTRY – 50 Emily St Seymour
See the Current exhibition: in the Main Gallery,
with group show continuing in other rooms
Open Wed-Sun 11am – 4pm and Wed-Sat eves from 6pm
Seymour Dance Club - Annual Charity Gala Dance Weekend
Saturday 14th October 2017 7.30 – 12.00am sharp
Venue : St Mary’s College Multi Purpose Hall, McIntyre Street Seymour
Admission $12.50 per person
Excellent Country Supper
Dress: Evening or Neat Casual
To see web site click here
Sunday 15th October 2015 from 11am
Admission $20 per person
Roast lunch provided at 12.30pm
Dancing to 4pm, then afternoon tea
Old Court House Gallery
Viewing times 9am – 5 pm daily Entry Free
Seymour & District Art Society
Emily St Seymour
Visit during the weekend
Adjacent to the Visitor Information Center
Vietnam Veterans Commemorative Walk
High St Seymour Open 24/7 Entry Free
RETURN TO THE AREA IN NOVEMBER
Victorian Wines Show Presentation dinner
Enjoy your meal with 2015 Trophy Winning Wines
For further information visit www.victorianwinesshow.com.au